Sunday, February 21, 2010

Trip to the park

Clynt, Corbn and I walked to our park a little while ago. It was a pleasant little trip and you know that I couldnt go without my handy dandy camera! My goal is to take pictures and edit them every weekend. It can be pictures of Corbin or anyone else that will let me take their pictures, but I need practice, so at least once a week it is. If you need pictures of your family, or anything, let me know! I LOVE photography and I like it more and more each week! So that is what my blog is on today. I am going to show you some of the pictures from our trip to the park today.

This first one is my favorite!! I love neat little mark equipment and I love being able to make cool effects with them. Plus, I love when my little man will actually smile for the camera!!


I really like this next one too... Corbin is definitely a little rock star. He thinks he can do all, and he loves trying!!


Then I have two of his Corbin's favorite expressions. The first one below is Corbin's "are you crazy" look. I get lots of those on the camera because he gets so tired of me taking his pictures. This was at the end of our trip to the park. LOL. The second one below is his OMG face. He gives this if he notices something different. It is hilarious. He was standing next to the bush and he looked over at some houses and i guess they were different than our house so he gave this look. I love capturing these so that he will believe me one day when I tell him about the "looks"!



Here are a few more from the park today. I love the one of he and Clynt walking home, very sweet... Well, I love all of them or I wouldnt show them to you. If I want to look good, then I can only show you good pictures! right?!?





Leave me a comment and let me know which ones you like most! Now, I am going to get online and actually order a new lens! I am very excited! Maybe I will get it this week and can take some pictures with it next week! YAY!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful Deana! You are talented. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first one is my favorite too! Though, I must say, Corbin makes one heck of a Rock Star! Maybe him and Ian should be in a band...

    ReplyDelete