Thursday, April 7, 2011

Hormones.... AHHH!!!

So, I am an emotional wreck lately.  Everything makes me cry, and everything makes me stress.... Obviously none of this is good for my BP, but I can't find anything to make me better!

I have a major fear right now that the baby will come and nothing is going to be done around here.  I mean, as of last week, Clynt's truck is yet to be fixed, Corbin's new room needs painting, we have mounds of stuff to go in the attic, Corbin's swingset is half stained/half NOT, all the clothes for Garrett are still in the attic and his closet is still full of Corbin's stuff, and so on.  I wanted all of this done months ago, and so now my stress level is crazy high.

Clynt has been working on his truck for what seems like forever now, and continues to fix and replace things that don't need fixed, he just does it because he's got so much already taken apart.  I  just want the darn thing running!!  Clynt has a JEEP that he is driving, however, I don't want the stress of something not working when the baby gets here.  The kiddos do not ride safely in the JEEP (in my opinion), so his big truck needs to be working in case of emergencies and stuff.  This is the biggest stress in my life right now.  There is just sooooo much money and time into the thing, and it is so close, but seems sooooooo far away from being done.

Then there is Corbin's new room.  I do not want for Corbin to feel like he is getting kicked out of his room for to make room for Garrett, so I really wanted his room to be done months ago.  Yet, it is still not done.  Clynt has to build the bed for it, and I know that is going to take another long while.  But as long as everything gets moved and painted and pretty much decorated, then I can move Corbin in there, while we wait for the bed to be done.  At least this way, he will be in there and not get kicked out of his room just before Garrett gets here.

Since Corbin is getting the new room and Garrett is getting that room, there is a lot of moving and organizing of Clothes and toys and books and so on that has to be done.  Corbin's stuff has to go to his new room and all his baby clothes have to come out of the attic for Garrett.  This is another thing that must be done soon so that we can be ready!

The swing set in the back yard was stained like 5 months ago, but we ran out of stain and Clynt decided that he was going to make a wooden roof for it and then stain it all together when that's done.  I said that was fine, but little did I know that it would be this long later and it not be done!!  The roof was completed about 3 weeks ago, but the staining is yet to happen.  Don't get me wrong the roof looks AMAZING, however, now there are 3 different colors (the stained wood, the old wood, and the new wood), all on the swing set and it looks rediculous.  ugh.

Soooooo.... because of all these things, on Sunday, I had a major break down.  On the way to church, I started crying, and I trying to dry up before church, but the second I got in my mom asked me what was wrong so I started to tell her and I am immediately started bawling.  With in minutes, our campus Pastor, other church staff, friends, and everyone were around asking what was wrong.  I think it is something that only a woman who has had a baby understands.  I have gestational hypertension now, and cannot do any of this stuff on my own (other than wash clothes, clean, put stuff up, but until it's out of the attic and the rooms are ready, I can't do that!), and I am majorly nesting and want thing ready for the baby sooooo bad!!!

Poor Clynt felt like it was all his fault and it is not.  Their is a lot to get done, and he needs to ask for help sometimes.  So my family all came over on Monday night and helped paint.  Now Corbin's new room is painted!  Tonight, I think that Clynt is moving around stuff so that Corbin can be ready to be moved over this weekend.  So, things are now coming along after my complete emotional breakdown.  Clynt didn't realize how worried i was before, but really does now and he SOOOO does not want to be the cause of anything happening to Garrett or I because of my BP problems.  

I love you babe!!!  Thanks for everything that you are doing!



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Hang in there Dee! I know how you feel. :) I'm sure Clynt is working his booty off, it's a big list! (I had/have one for Stephen too). It'll all be perfect when Garrett comes, whether is 100% done or not, don't worry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't feel bad! I had a breakdown about stuff getting done a few weeks ago ....among all things it was yard work and our flower beds! Before I knew it Joe's Mom had cleaned my entire house and Joe redid the mulch & planted alllll new flowers. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! These hormones are horrible. I don't remember them being so bad with Corbin (well at least until after he was here!)... Trying to breath and take one day at a time, and not manage to make Clynt leave me before Garrett gets her!! lol.

    April- Can you send them both my way?!?! could totally use the house cleaning and pretty flowers! =) Im glad they came to help. I guess we just have to learn to ask. =)

    ReplyDelete