Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Update-age

I was going to post some pictures of Corbin today, but they are on my other computer and I simply don't feel like going to work on that computer right this second.  However, I do have lots of things to update on.

I'm sure you read my complete breakdown post last week.  Well things are so much better now. Corbin is now sleeping in his room! =)  He calls it his "big boy room" and he loves it.  We still have to hang some stuff on the wall, and the bed still has to be made, but other than that it's done.  Those are things that can be done over the next month or 2.

Clynt's truck is RUNNING!  YAH!  As you know, this was my biggest concern, but it is now not a concern any longer.  He is still changing some of the fluids and stuff just to make sure that it is in good condition before driving it much, but it is running!  He got it all put back together on Sunday and then on Monday it turned on!  I would say Sunday, however the batteries were not cooperating, and it took a lot of messing around with to get them to work long enough to turn the truck on.  They are new batteries but had sat for so long that they just didn't have full power. So this is a major praise!

Last night, Clynt started staining the swing set.  Wow... So hopefully this weekend that will be completely done also.

I have organized tons of stuff upstairs and all Corbin's clothes are in his new room and the nursery is now ready for Garrett.  I had to go buy hangers today for hanging up all of Garrett's clothes (well Corbin's old ones), and hopefully will get that done by this weekend.

So, in case you were keeping up with the check list, the only thing left to be done after the couple completions this weekend is Corbin's bed.  That is a huge change from last week, huh?!?!  My husband has been busy, and it so shows!  I love the lack of stress. =)  Praise GOD!

Garrett update-  So, I went to the doctor today and my blood pressure was close to normal (not perfect, but not bad).  Meaning, I don't have to be on a strict bed rest, and I don't have to be on medication yet!  GREAT NEWS!!!  So, now I am supposed to be taking it easy still just to keep it pretty normal, but other than that we are all good.  I was having some cramping and stuff but Garrett looked perfect today, and so we will just keep chugging along until our next appt 2 weeks from now.  All great stuff.  More praises to GOD.

Okay, how's that for updates??  I love it!  Tomorrow, I will try to post some pictures =)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment