Saturday, April 16, 2011

New Layout!!

My wonderful friend Amanda completely redesigned my blog!  Don't you love it?!  Now I just have to learn how to use it and fill up all the extra space. All the pages represent things that are important to me, so I hope to fill them with information to share why they are important. 

I have been taking a lot of pictures recently and am loving it!  I have captured some wonderful shots of some amazing people.  And I appreciate my friends trusting in me to do so.  I love it.  I plan to blog about the different pictures over the next day or two, so you need to go to our photography blog.  Amanda and I have worked at them a lot and you can check out a lot of the pictures on FB.  And as I said you can check out our blog.  Thanks for keeping up with us. 

Here are just a few of my little guy being a cutie the other day at his playgroup Easter Party.  He actually somewhat participated with the finding eggs thing, which makes me super excited for next weekend!   I hope you enjoy and come back soon for lots of blog updates and picture updates!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment