Monday, March 8, 2010



So I have been really slacking on the blog front recently. I have done so much since the last post that either you will have an incredibly long post today, or you wont hear about it all. Or maybe I will blog about some today and some over the course of the week, we will see how it goes.

Well let me go back to last weekend. I did a photo session for a friend's 6 week old. That was quite a session. He wasnt very excited to be taking pictures so he cried most of the time or he would just wiggle out of the oh-so-cute positions he was put in... He was a little cutie though and we still managed to get many very cute pictures! It was a lot of fun. Here are some of my favorites from that session:





I had a lot of fun working on these and learned so much about working with little ones! It was an excellent experience for me! Thanks guys!

So last week I went and bought a book on photography, within the first few pages, I learned more than I could ever have ever expected. It was something that if I had known when I started, I would have been 100X less stressed out. But that is why that particular person makes so much on his book, I guess. So then Amanda, my business partner, came into town for the weekend. We were able to hash out so many little details that are so hard to do over the phone and internet. Her little guy is so cute and Corbin and him had so much fun hanging out. Clynt and Stephen, her husband, had a lot of fun hanging out also. All was well. Good stuff!!

So we took some pictures of a good friend of mine and her preggo belly and her family. Here are some of my favorite shots that I was able to get of Lindsey and Jeff this weekend:






I LOVE the ones with Joshua running off... It totally marks the entire session. Thank you guys for letting me takes yalls pictures!!! I can't wait for Ryleigh to get here for some more pictures! :)

Okay, so I have also taken pictures of Rachel and Matt and also of Michael. So I will be posting those pictures tomorrow. They turned out too cute also!!

So, now about the life. Amanda and I have a Picture Me Chic blog and facebook page. I wont be posting all my pictures on my personal blog after tomorrow. I will putting them on the Picture Me Chic blog. There are no posts on their yet, but you should go follow it so that you know when we post one. It will probably be tomorrow and it will have a lot more information about our wonderful weekend shoots. So, wait till you finish reading the rest of my blog and then go to blogspot.com/picturemechic and follow us. Then while you are on your computer with nothing else to do, go to Facebook.com/picturemechic and become a fan. This week will be announcing a prize for a lucky winner who is a fan and/or follower of our FB or blog. Good stuff!

Ok so that was not about the family. I am very stressed lately. I am very emotional and I dont really want to talk about it, but please keep me in your prayers. I am ready for some things to change. Clynt's work is super busy and he is not getting much time to devote to other things, so I know he is stressed also. Corbin, on the other hand is not stressed! He is a very happy 14 month old. He his getting around very quickly and he is such a happy little man. He is saying several random things, and everyday is something new. I love it! He is so so much fun to come home to. I love that little smile. Right now, he is feeding the dogs cheerios. He has figured out that they will actually come to him if he does... it is rather cute! I love that little guy. I am going to go play with him now, so this blog is about to be over.

Remember to go and become a fan and a follower. Pretty soon, you wont get all of my photos on either of my personal accounts. Amanda and I are moving along so so well, and it is so much fun to do this! Please also pray for our success as we begin this new adventure!!

Love you all! Blog out!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment