Friday, March 26, 2010

Excellent Day!

Today has been a wonderful day! I had my exit interview for work today and I was really nervous. I didn't like the idea of having our whole executive committee grill me on my experience at KPB, but it was not at all like that. They really wanted to hear what I had to say and were completely supportive of me and told me how wonderful of a job I did at KPB. I was even asked to join a particular committee, which really made me realize that it was all okay. I did do my best work while there, and now it is time for a different chapter in my life. This chapter is one that I am incredibly excited to start. My little man is growing up so so fast, and these days are never going to come back, so I want to be here to savor as much of it as I can. I am so blessed to have this opportunity and I couldnt thank Clynt more for being supportive of this whole adventure.

Tonight was our first softball games. Corbin and I went for the first game, and my mom and I switched out some and watched Corbin while the other was in the game. We looked HORRIBLE the first inning, it was 7 to 0... I always stay positive so it didnt really bother me but I know there were a couple of people that were upset. We ended up coming back and going into overtime and we actually won. Do you believe it? I told another player on the team that we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us. And obviously we could. I got one run, bc I was walked and then another player got me. It was nice to get out a be active again. We might have stayed for the next game but it was cold tonight and I didnt want Corbin out too late in the freezing weather! So we came home and now I am waiting on the call to find out if we won or lost. Either way, I am so glad that Clynt is having fun and enjoying himself.... It is great!

Not too sure what we are doing this weekend, but it is supposed to be beautiful, so we will see... I hope to be taking some pictures of the Corbinator. We may be going to Navasota, we are such late planners! Still don't know .

Okay, I will post soon about the weekend and hopefully include some pictures of the little man!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment