Sunday, March 21, 2010

Okay, Im better!

Today is the first time since Thursday that I have felt well. I am pumped. Yesterday's blog was completely random and a close friend of mine called today asking me "what's going on?". Sorry to have left you all hanging like that and to have spun you all in big circles. Today, I am going to just give updates on this wonderful family of mine! :)

I am working on getting our Easter Cards out today. Sorry to all of my friends who dont get one, we are just sending them to family, bc, well, we are cheap! LOL... no, but seriously, when you have families as large as ours, we had to order 30 cards just to send to our close families, so for Easter, we decided to just do that! You can visit the Picture Me Chic FB page and see a copy of it though! :) Anyways, I finally have them all addressed and they should be going out tomorrow, I am so excited! I, of course, took the pictures... and Amanda, my creative sidekick created the card! I am going to learn, come April, how to use this new program of mine, Photoshop... Maybe we will make a trip to Austin for a training with Amanda. :)

So, Corbin is learning all kinds of new things... He says some of the most random things now, he really picks up some random words. He loves the words sock, ball, no-no, hi, and so many more. He has a little attitude and it is so so cute! He hates being around big groups of people and he just clams up and attaches to his daddy... He thinks that EVERYTHING is a car, and he gets on stuff, straddles it and says "na-na, na-na"... Which is his vroom, vroom... It is so cute! I just love that little guy to pieces and CANNOT wait to be able to spend more time with him.

Clynt is now on the couch sick. Poor thing.... He cracks me up when he is sick... He all of a sudden cannot function for himself. It is cute. (okay, well, sometimes... not so cute, but when it starts....cute.) Please say a prayer that he gets feeling a little better!

Okay, well that was a short post for today, but I had to somewhat redeem myself from my post last night :)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment