Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Today is a good day

So, one more week until I am finished with my time at Keep Pearland Beautiful and today has brought several small bits of excitement. Nothing big, but enough to perk up my otherwise incredibly boring day! To start, a lady in my office gave me a Miche bag cover that I had been wanting. She had a party and I was going to order this particular cover with picture frame slots on it and the day she needed to order was last Monday, which I dont want to re-discuss, but I forgot to order it. Today, she came in my office and just gave one to me. That was such an incredible, sweet, unexpected suprise, it really made my morning. Then I found out about a CARE group for stay at home mommies, which is SUPER exciting! They let you bring your little kids and interact with other mommies. I have been searching for free or cheap things to do to keep both Corbin and I in interaction with others, and this seems to be an answered prayer! How great is that? It will be a little time for me to interact with other Christian mommies and I think with me staying at home that will be well worth it! YAY!

So those were my two exciting moments for the day. Well, and lets not forget that my wonderful mom brings me a diet coke from sonic every morning! That is always a good spot in the morning, first- I get to see my mom, and second- I NEED a diet coke to start my day... So I guess really I have had 3 spots of excitement today.

Well, I am on my lunch break, but I thought I would post a blog talking about my day so far. Wouldnt it be amazing if you not only had 4 days of posts in a row, but you also got 2 in one day. We shall see what tonight brings. I know taco soup is in the plans. Maybe I shall do a food blog tonight. Well see!

Blog out!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment