Monday, March 22, 2010

More about Life

My family has started a softball team this season. I say my family, and if you know my family, you know that that means my dad. My dad started a softball team and we are playing Friday nights. Clynt and I used to play before I got pregnant with Corbin and we would have a lot of fun. The problem now is that we have Corbin and the games are late, so Clynt and I will likely have to take turns playing in order to be able to take Corbin home for his bedtime. But it is still fun to get out and be active. Clynt really enjoys playing, and so do I (other than having to have Corbin out late). So the season starts on Friday and I will keep you updated on how many wins (or losses) we have!

Well, I am going to start cloth diapering Corbin. I would have from the get go, but not many child care facilities offer that service, so we have been using eco-friendly disposables, but they are just piling up in the landfills, so we have decided that since I will be stayng home with Corbin, we will start on the cloth diaper venture. They actually make one size diapers that can adjust from 7lbs to 30lbs, so we will be able to use them on future kids also. I have been on complete overload lately though in the massive amounts of information and types of cloth diapers. There are all these different kinds and all this different lingo to learn. Do any of you have any suggestions for me? I am lost. The ones that I really want to try are called Best Bottoms and are made my Nicki's Diapers. You shoudl go check them out. The problem that I am having there is that they are ALWAYS sold out, making it really hard to order. They are ensuring me that they will have more this week, so I will see. If they have them, then i plan on ordering them and giving it a shot. Yall all wish me luck!

Well, Clynt is not feeling too well still. He isnt running a fever anymore, he is just a little bit yucky, so keep him in your prayers! Also, my MIL was thrown off one of her horses this weekend and wound up breaking 3 ribs. I know she must be in a lot of pain, so please please keep her in your prayers. I havent gotten to talk to her since she found out, but I know it is going to be hard to be unable to ride for a little while. Poor thing.

Well, this was 3 days in a row for a blog, arent you proud? Im trying! Hopefully Im be back on tomorrow!

Much love! God Bless.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment