Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Grown Up Time

So I just posted on my Facebook page that I was going to have a glass of red wine and watch a movie with the hubby. I got a response from someone that I love and respect in my life saying that it is so important to make time for each other once you have little ones and all. This is something that I SOOO much struggle with. I don't EVER let Corbin go anywhere. It is so so hard being a working mom and having to leave Corbin everyday, then when I am with him, I don't want to leave him. So I notice so so often that Clynt gets put to the back burner. The last thing that I need in my life is for my marriage to suffer. This is another reason why I am going to stay home and focus on Corbin. If I can focus all of my day to him, I hope to want to focus more time on Clynt. He is such a wonderful husband and provides so much to our family, and is so supportive of me staying home with Corbin, he really deserves more of me. So that is my goal of the next couple of months. Clynt deserves for me to stay up late with him at least one time a week to watch a movie (I hate movies and Clynt loves them!), and once a month, I need a babysitter, so that I can go to dinner and a movie with him. He deserves at least that from me.

So, that is my goal now... hold me to it!

On a side not, my Easter cards went out today! Woo Hoo.. Do you believe Easter is so soon? This will be the first Easter that Corbin really knows what going on so I am so excited! We will definitely need an Easter egg hunt for him.

Softball practice tonight was good, but I am tired. I had to leave work, go get Corbin, go home, cook, eat, go to practice, come home, get Corbin a bath (well, Clynt did than... see, wonderful!) and then get him to bed. Long day, but all worth it.

I love my life and am soon to love it even more! :)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment