Saturday, March 20, 2010

Life these days...

So, things have change sooo much since my last blog post almost 2 weeks ago. I have blogged and then decided not to post, until I could be in a more positive mood. So here it goes. I gave my resignation to Keep Pearland Beautiful last Monday. This has been a very long time coming. Ultimately, I need to be at home with Corbin. Corbin needs more of me and a more happy me. Yes, there were things that I did not like about my job, but that is everywhere. I am an emotional person and take things more personal than many people would. There is no reason to get into the personal issues that are involved at all, as that is not what matters. What matters is that this decision is the best one possible for me and my family.

I am just going to be so much happier and healthier being able to spend more time with the loves of my life. Clynt and Corbin are so so important to me and I dont like coming home stressed out after not having seen them all day. It is not fair to anyone in my family.

Okay, moving on... I havent the last couple of days. I am finally starting to feel better, but today was a perfect day weather wise to sit around and do nothing. So that was what we did. I cooked dinner for my sister and Matt and we watched a really lame movie and just sat around. It has been a nice weekend of relaxing, I just wish that I would have felt better.

hmmm.. I am having a lazy blog day. Sorry, more like lazy blog month.. just think, soon, I will have much more time for blogging. This blog is completely off though, because I have so much that I want to say, but I really can't discuss it. There have been 2 times this week (once today, and once yesterday) that I was completely thrown off guard, and I really dont have words to describe either. All I seem to have are tears. One of the situations no one really knew about, and I dont really feel like talking about, and the other situation being today, in which I was expecting something completely different than what came, and I was a bit disappointed and hurt. Sometimes a simple apology would solve so many problems. I dont know why it is so hard from so many people to just give a simple apology. If more people would just say their sorry and not put blame or "but"s with it, there would be so many less un-happy people around. So why dont you go and apologize to someone? Even if it is not completely your fault, take the credit and apologize for it! You will feel better I promise!

Okay this whole blog was so random! I am super tired, upset, sad about a certain situation that I cannot talk about, and just in shock. Good news though- The Lord is with me and will always be with all of us. Enough said.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment