Friday, September 24, 2010

Elmo

What is the deal with Elmo??  Corbin is super obsessed with Elmo, it is crazy.  He is not super intrigued by any other cartoon, nor have we ever watched Elmo more than 7 or 8 times in his life.  But all of a sudden, he looks at the TV and says Elmo every single more.  Thank goodness for the Netflix for Wii because they have Elmo on Demand.  It used to be that Corbin would say "BV" (which means TV because he hasnt quite mastered his T's yet), when he would want the TV on, but now it is all about Elmo.  I mean, the kids doesn't even own an Elmo doll! I guess I have a Christmas present idea=)

Corbin's favorites right now seem to be "bubbles", "bible", "elmo", "chalk", and "outside", oh and "markers". So that is much what our day looks like.  Oh and also "bye-bye" (he loves going places, crazy).  If we don't go outside at least once a day, then by the end of the day Corbin is stir crazy.  Which is cool, I don't mind sitting in my little rocker outside watching him run around like a wild man.  I love it.   Plus, he must read his "bible" every night, and say his "amen" (prayers).  It is adorable.  I just love it!

Our week has been pretty good, though I havent been very productive, so today, I need to clean house a little and work on a couple of things.  But first, we need to hit up the grocery store and Toddler Time.   At Toddler Time, Corbin is pretty quite and doesn't quite stand up to participate until the last song.  But I figure taking him 2 times a week every week for a while will get him in to the spirit.  He loves being their and watches very intently at all the other kids, so Im sure soon enough he will be participating.

Last night we went and saw some friends with a little one Corbin's age, and they just run around and play, although they do have a small problem with sharing, you can tell how much they like to be playing with each other.  They are only 12 days apart and they are both little boys, so they just go to town playing.  When we left Corbin was calling for "Joshua!".   It was sweet.

Okay, well I've got to get us ready for the day.  Talk to you all soon! =)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment