Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

I have been pretty bad about blogging the past couple of days, so I apologize. Here are the Ten on Tuesday questions and my answers. I am hoping to blog a little about life when the little stinker is sleeping! =)

1. What’s the one thing you always do when you’re stressed?
Bite my nails. I know it's bad, but my nails are generally nubs. =(

2. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever done for a friend?
I dont know... This is just a weird question.

3. What cleaning supply could you not live without?
The green stuff that they sell door to door... Can't think of what it is called, but the guy actually drinks it and everything. I love that stuff, its safe for my little man, and it can clean ANYTHING!

4. How long do you plan on living where you currently reside?.
Probably a while. We want to buy some property and pay it off and then build on it. That will be a while. We really want to get this house paid off and then rent it out for a while. And, if Clynt has his way, we will be traveling for his work somewhere in there too. So, to answer the question, I have no idea!!

5. Do you usually vote straight party, a mixture, or not at all?
Straight party.

6. What’s something that you love to do, but seem to never make time for?
Read. I love to read, but I never seem to have the time to do it!

7. What’s your favorite store to buy things for other people?
Anywhere online! I LOVE internet shopping!

8. What’s the weather like around you today?
Looks dreary outside.

9. What’s the worst book you’ve ever bought and read?
I don't know. If I dont like it, I dont make it past page 10.

10. What’s the closest thing to you that is yellow?
A magazine.

Okay, kind of lame, I know. But I am going to post pictures later, so that should be good!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment