Thursday, September 16, 2010

Everything for Corbin

This is what Corbin is getting today:

Okay... Before you think that we went out and spent the $3500+ that this thing cost, let me say that Corbin's is used and the tarp and flags are missing and it needs a little TLC. We hope hoping that his will look that the one above after Clynt gets finished working on it. Clynt is a very handy person, so I am sure that it will looks awesome! He is going to stain it and we want to get all the little things that are missing off of it replace, but some of that might not happen right away!

We love craigslist and I have been stalking it to find a playground for Corbin. This popped up on it for VERY cheap and we had to take it. It was at a YMCA somewhere, and the guy who has it put in a new play ground at that Y and they had him take this one off. So he is selling it just to make a little bit of money. We are really excited to get and I think that Corbin will be too.

Do you believe that my little man will be 2 in only a few months? Dec 29 his is birthday and it is also Clynt and I's 3rd wedding anniversary. At first I hated the thought of Corbin being born on our anniversary, but I am coming around to the idea. It is kind of fun, and my sweet husband does not have a problem remember either date. It might be even better if that wasn't 4 days after Christmas and 2 weeks before my birthday, but all the same, it is a very special day. I get to celebrate with the 2 best guys in my life.

I took some really cute pictures of Corbin earlier, but I will have to load them on my other computer, so I will try to post them tomorrow.

Sorry, I dont have any more to post today, but I am tired.

Blog out!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment