Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Pictures! Finally

Okay, you will be getting a couple of different blogs because I am on my picture computer and I want to do a little blog with pictures and stuff of Corbin, but I also wanted to show you all some hilarious pictures of Michael's first soccer game, and I just dont think they all belong in the same blog, not to mention that it would be a very picture heavy post.

Corbin LOVES to give kisses. If you tell him to tell someone goodbye, he blows a kiss before he will wave or just say good bye. He will run up and give any one a kiss too. It is adorable. Here he is loving on my sister (his aunt Rachel.)



Below are a couple of pictures of Corbin on his horse tire swing. Clynt's mom and step-dad got it for him last year for his birthday. We hadnt had a place to put it yet and I didnt think that he was quite ready for it anyways, but OMG it is perfect for him! The ears of the horse he can hold onto, the tails of the horse is a back for him to lean on and the body of the horse is wide enough that it is comfortable. He loves it and we love it too! It is now on his swing set in place of the rope swing. Here are some pictures of him playing on it. NO, he was not swinging at midnight either, it was after CARE group on Sunday and Clynt had just gotten it done. So it was just after dark and we were just anxious for him to play.





Okay and here are just a couple more cute ones of Corbin watching TV in mommy and daddy's room. He loves being on our bed just lounging. I love it too. He's too stinking cute!


He comes up with some crazy stuff too. He learns several new words every day and it is just so much fun. Today we were leaving my Mom's office and a lady their told Corbin to have a good day and he says "Alright!". It was too stinking funny. I just love that little guy to pieces!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment