Monday, September 27, 2010

Random-ness

My cake pops/balls turned out awesome.  I think their are 2 left, but I am going to try to not eat them.  Today I am going to *try* to start dieting. I gained a little weight because my thyroid was out of wack again, and i lost a little of it when I got it back under control, but Im still not where I would like to be.   I want to be skinny again! But, we'll see.

Today their is a cold frost outside so I trying to think of things to take the little guy to do that is out side.  Havent figured it out yet, other than the park.  Maybe just going to the Town Center and walking around.  Not sure.

Corbin has had an attitude the past couple of days and it is driving me loco!  He thinks he can get away with murder when his dad is around, and i am losing my mind.  Clynt tells me that he doesnt want to have to be the bad guy because he wants Corbin to like him and he only gets to see him a couple hours a day.  Boo!!  So we are trying to work on a happy medium.

hmmm... seems like I had some else to say, but I don't remember what it was.   Hopefully I'll blog a little more later.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. He'll just have to be the tough guy. So Corbin can understand you and daddy are on the same footing.

    And that Corbin will like his daddy if he can distinguish between happy time and being in trouble.

    ReplyDelete