Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Corbin TBall

Corbin is playing t-ball for the dad's club now. It's quite a little adventure. 1 week in on practices and he is learning sooo much! I'm amazed at what he is able to learn in such a short period of time. It's 2 nights a week practice and games on Sunday. I didn't know if I would like Sunday games but I'm kind of excited about them. The only problem is that all his games at at 1. Meaning that nap time in the waddell house will be cut short or Non-existent. For Corbin it's not as big of a deal as it is for Garrett. Im interested to see how this goes. His team is A&M which is awesome bc it's easy to find aggie appearal around here ;). He is so so excited to play and I'm just as excited to watch. Here are a couple pictures from my iPad. Not great, but expect a longer post on Sunday after his first game and lots of pictures then!

No comments:

Post a Comment