Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Pinterest

Who knew that you could make entire weeks of only pinterest recipes? Honestly I was getting tired of all my same old meals that I cook. I mean you know those that you make when u can't think of anything more exciting to make. So, I started letting clynt choose some things he saw in pinterest and this week is pinterest week! Right now, there is bacon, Tater tot casserole in my crock pot. Of course I change everything up to give it my own spin and bc I simply do not follow recipes to a tea ever. So instead of chicken mine has pork and I put my own spices in it also. However I'm sure it will be delish! Im so excited to try to out :).

I also have an entire wardrobe on pinterest that I am trying to convince clynt to purchase for ! A trip to the galleria is definitely in my near future for new fall clothes!! For me and the boys, of course ;)

And then there are so many craft ideas on pinterest. I have a list of him decor things I am going to do and craft and toys to make with my boys.

The only problem?? I need TIME! Lol. The cooking thing is easy bc it does require additional time from me since I cook every night anyways but the rest of it requires my attention and I just dont have much of that to pass around:/. Soon enough though. And I guess that's the best thing about it, I can pin away and save for another da!


Yes, I have had pinterest for a long time but I just started doing stuff from it, hence the blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment