Monday, September 24, 2012

No strep!

We have now had 2 negative strep tests for Garrett. That is the most in a row that we have had in months so we could not be any happier! Now it's fall and we already have runny noses going on in our house, but so long as surgery isn't a must, I can just buy more tissue and all is well! He has put on about a pound in the last month also, since he is healthy he is ratting a lot of no matter what I give me. This is fabulous! So life in Garrett's world is great!!

He is learning so much lately, he can tell you the sound and name of a cow, dog, cat, rooster, goat, donkey, duck, and a couple others. He can point to several body parts and he can also throw a flat fit if he doesn't get what he wants. He loves his big brother and getting to hang out outside. My boys love to be outside and this momma doesn't mind it either, so we are out there often. It is so much fun being the mom of boys and watching them do things I would have never dreamed of doing. They were playing at the water table in the back yard the other day and Corbin took of his shirt and pants. So Garrett took his pants off also. If he was capable of taking his own shirt off he would have done that too, I'm sure. It was adorable.

Life has been so much fun lately. The boys and I have been active and loving it. Garrett starts music class next month and is having fun watching his big brother in all of his activities. I'm loving it all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment