Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas slacker

I've been a total slacker this year with decor and Corbin is finally to the age where he wants to have a decorated house and yard. He asks every time he sees light or a tree why we dont have anything at our house. :/. So I'm hoping this weekend, I can get things together enough to decorate and get the tree up. I'm having new stockings made with a natural tone. The new green we have in our living room wouldn't go with the tradition red and green. So I'm doing more red and natural tones. I got a banner that says believe that I already put up and that's all that is up. Hopefully this weekend I'll have some pictures of a decorated home to show you.

I did however get around to taking some pictures of the boys and designing us a card. The card should be here today and they will mailed out quickly! The card is simple, which I love. But I did order it on metallic paper to give it a little bling (bc I need that! ). I hope y'all love it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment