Thursday, December 13, 2012

My grandpa

My grandpa was an amazing amazing man.  He was Godly and loved the Lord with all his heart, so I know that he is a better place right now.  I wish that we had gotten to see him one last time before this happened, but I guess that God wanted to see him first.  I know that we will get to see him again one day.  He loved my boys and I so so much even though we didnt get to see him very often.  They live about 5 hours from us so we just didnt make it there very often.  We had seen him 2-3 times in the past year and I am so so grateful for that time we had together.   My grandpa was like a giant teddy bear. He was a big man with a huge heart and was always up for a big hug from us.  He loved life so much.

Many tears are falling for you today.  I hope you know that you are missed and are so so so loved.

I love you Grandpa and I know I will see you again one day.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment