Wednesday, July 14, 2010

2 blogs in 1 day... oh my!

After I last blogged about houseword and Clynt's need for details to be done, and my desire to be lazy, I went and cleaned our 2 bathrooms downstairs. (We have another one upstairs, but it didnt get done because it is next to Corbin's room and i didnt want to wake him.) Then I worked on laundry, and got all of it done other than hanging up the hang up clothes. When Corbin woke up, i stopped working on anything... He was being super cute and I just didnt want to waste time with laundry when I had a little man to play with. =)

When Clynt got home, we went and met my family at LaCasita for dinner. When we got home, my boys hung out while I got back on my "details" kick and I cleaned and organized our closet, and finished the laundry. If you would have seen my closet before, you would understand why it drove Clynt crazy. I had clothes that I would try on and not hang back up on my top shelves, shoes EVERYWHERE (which drives Clynt crazy because he built in a shoe rack a long the bottom of our entire closet for me to have room for my shoes, so when I dont use it, it drives him crazy). I also have a pile of clothes that need to go to the dry cleaners and have been sitting there since I quit working! Anyways, it is one of those "details" in the house that I am trying to work on to keep my husband happy and try to meet some of his desires, even though it isnt what I one of mine.

Now Corbin and daddy are rocking in a chair next to me. Corbin's bedtime is supposed to be 8:30-9, however, Clynt is a giant sucker!! He will let Corbin stay up as long as he is cuddling with him. It is cute, but Corbin does need a more decent bed time.

Goodnight blogger world! =)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment