Sunday, July 18, 2010

My feelings are hurt way too easy...

I cry often. I just do. I mean, I didnt before Corbin was born but ever since then, ANYTHING will make me cry. That, along with me taking EVERYTHING personally, doest go so well. I cry probably 5 or 6 times a week, just because someone say something to me in a tone that makes me think that they are mad at me. I know that seems weird, but it is crazy! I find my self unable to sleep because I dont like thinking that some one is upset with me for any reason. I try to go out of my way to do things for people and make sure that people are happy, so to think that someone would be mad at me for something really makes me upset. Most of the time the person is not upset with me, I just take everything so so personally. It is incredibly annoying. I wish that I wasnt like that. I know when I sit down and think about every situation that it is all in God's hands and that HE doesn't want for me to worry. I find my self in prayer during the day about my friends more often than anything else. (well, maybe Corbin a little more, but you get the point). So I pray and I cry and I pray some more every time the smallest thing is said or done that I take in a negative way. That is just how I am.

When I sit and think about it though, I am most likely not the only person that feels that way. So it makes me think about how often I hurt other people's feelings unintentionally. I would guess that it is rather often. So I would just like to say to anyone who is reading this, that I am sorry. I am sorry if I have ever said anything to any of you that would be taken in a derogatory
or negative manner, or even if I have just said anything stupid or talked too much about something that you didnt care about. I really have a love for people, and i thrive on the ability to help others. I LOVE being needed, which is why I am the way that I am with Corbin. I want to be needed and loved and I want others to feel that way also.

So, I LOVE you!!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment