Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Prayers

We have some close friends that have a 6 month old son undergoing open heart surgery this Friday for his Tetrology of Felow (not sure I spelt that right). Please add them to your prayer list, for the momma and daddy for peace about the surgery and for the baby for comfort and for the doctors for knowledge, and well... just for the entire situation. It is getting so close and I know that prayers are such an amazing thing for this. So, thanks!!

Since I wanted to ask for prayers for them, I thought I would just make this whole blog about a couple of needed prayers. One is for my wrist and it becoming normal again! I am so so tired of having to leave Corbin twice a week for therapy, and I really just want to be back to normal!

Another prayer is for Clynt's job and patience with the people that he works with! Almost every day he is upset with someone that he works with and I would really like to just see him at peace with everyone!

Well, I think that those are the two biggest prayer request right now, but mainly my prayer is for our friends and their son!

Thanks!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment