Wednesday, July 14, 2010

House work

I should be doing house chores right now while Corbin naps, however, I am not. I seems to accomplish 1 thing a day and then I am done. I wish I was one of those people that liked to clean. Our house is never a disaster or anything (well other than when corbin's toys are all out), but I dont think it is ever spotless either. Their are things in my life that I tend to not worry about, and the house being incredibly spotless is one. Don't get me wrong, I get very stressed and overwhelmed when the house is messy, but when there are a few things out of place and the tables arent dusted, I dont seem to worry about them.

HOWEVER- I was listening to KSBJ earlier and I picked up on something that was said and that was that you should go out of your way to do the things that are important to your spouse. A clean house is important to Clynt. He doesnt need perfect either but he does like to see that I accomplish something and attempt to make the house look nice. So i think that I am going to try even harder to pay attention to the details, which are what Clynt pays attention to. He is an engineer so it just comes with his personality and that is one of the things that I love the most and hate the most about him!! That sounds confusing but the truth is that I when I am not in the mood the detail oriented-ness drives me CRAZY!! I need too not worry about that though.

Have you ever seen Fireproof? If not, you should definitely watch it! It will remind you of how important it is to learn your spouse and try to fulfill their basic needs. It is an amazing movie and Clynt and I love to watch it as basic reminders to our marriage.

So I am going to go finish laundry and clean the bathrooms (or try to before the little man wakes up) just to let Clynt know that if the details are important to him, I can make them happen =)

Love you babe!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment