Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

I have not done a Ten on Tuesday in a really long time, so I thought I would try to pick it up again. So today that is what my blog shall be. Tomorrow (or maybe even later today) I will blog about our past weekend and our last minute trip to Alabama.

1. How do you take your coffee on an average day? How do you like your coffee if you’re splurging?
I dont drink much coffee. I am more of a diet coke in the morning girl. However, when I am splurging and just in the mood, I do like a skinny vanilla latte!

2. What is your genre of books to read?
hmmm... I havent been reading a whole lot lately. My bible, and some parenting stuff. Other than that I dont seem to find to read like I used to.

3. Where do you want to retire, if you could go anywhere?
I think it will all be up to Clynt. He, I think, would like to retire in Hawaii, which would be nice. But I do want to be in a decent distance from my kiddos, so we will see...

4. The 17-year-old you is told to write a 10-minute speech. What topic would you have picked?
Volunteering. In high school, I volunteered a LOT so, I would have been able to write about all of that!

5. What word describes you best?
Christian. I am a christian, wife, mom, daughter, sister, and friend.

6. What is the next “event” that you are looking forward to? (ex.: vacation, moving, date, job change, etc)
Not sure. If I plan a vacation for the fall, that would be it. Otherwise, the holiday season!

7. Do you like to discuss controversial topics or do you prefer to avoid those types of conversations?
I like to avoid them. However, I dont mind putting giving my opinion if I feel someone is asking for it!

8. Would you rather add 4 free hours to each day, or add 1 extra day to the week?
One extra day... So I could see the hubster one more full day =)

9. If you created a sports team; what would your colors and mascot be?
Pink and white =) They would be the lady Pandas =) haha... I really have no idea.

10. If you had to be a teacher, what subject would you teach?
I would teach writing.. I am good at writing quick stuff, usually, and that seems like an easy subject with not much memory needed =)



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment