Thursday, July 1, 2010

Updates

So I was just thinking that I havent given many updates on any of the ordeals that happened in the last couple of months. So here it goes:

1) My wrist- My wrist is doing AWESOME! I am still in therapy but she did all the measurements on it today and I am doing really well! So, I have another month and hopefully I will be back to normal (or as normal as normal will be for a while!) . The scar however is a different story. It is very streched out and UGLY! So I have to put some stuff on it and massage it during the day and then I sleep with silicone compression on it all night.

2) My finger- That too is looking great. No feeling at all in it yet, however it is slightly curved and making its way back to somewhat normal! I am still having to wear covering on it, just to be careful with it, but it is getting soooo much better!

3) Corbin- Is doing wonderful! He is always learning new things and has such a personality. He has quite the little analytical brain too (maybe he'll be an engineer like his daddy), he just stares at stuff and figures it out. It is amazing! I love just watching him and seeing what goes through his brain. His biggest fascination right now is with chairs. He loves to crawl up into chairs (any type) and just sit their. It is sooo cute. I just love him to pieces!

4) Clynt- Work right now is a bit stressful for him, but overall it is going well. He is working in a dept other than engineering for the time being (Project Management) and he is loving to learn the new stuff, but along that comes learning how other depts operate, so he is getting there! There is still talk in the works for him to get his MBA, but he has yet to apply. He wants Rice, so he needs to focus on the application. I hope he accomplishes it, and I really think he will. He still has 4 years until he can take his PE exam, but he officially has his EIT (which you have to get before the PE), so he is progressing. He is wonderful!

Not sure their is anything else that needs to be updated. If I forgot something, let me know!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment