Thursday, October 18, 2012

Driving around

Whew! What a day!! Some days all I do is drive, drive and drive some more. The camera on my new iPhone was not focusing so I went to the local AT&T store the other day. They couldn't help me so they scheduled me an appt to see the technical team at apple in the galleria. So this morning I packed up the boys and went to the mall. I am starting to know the Galleria more than I know Baybrook which is crazy! But anyways, I get there early and they get started. They do a back up and that took about an hour! So I took the boys to play in the Little Galleria (the really cool playground in the mall), which actually is just down the hall from the apple store. And other than that we waited for 1.5 hours inside the apple store, which with a 1 and 3 year old was not easy! Corbin played with a ton of iPads in the 'kids area' and Garrett pushed there stools all over the store. I was impressed with their ability to stay busy, and soon enough, I was given a new phone and on our way we went.

Then we went to get into my car and drive some more. Off to i10 and the beltway to have lunch with clynt and his mom. We went to a little pizza place. It was very nice and I was able to chill for few minutes. Then we drive home. I tried my best to keep the boys awake while in car. We went through animal sounds and number and so on. Garrett caved and passed out about 15 minutes from home and Corbin made it all the way. Now, they are both sleeping in bed.

I love being in the car though. I love listening to Christian music and singing along. It's a worship time for me for sure. (Given I don't have screaming children!) Worshipping and seeing Christian music is relaxing. Plus being in the car gives me one and one time with my kids. I can talk to Corbin and he has no where to run to so he will talk to me. :). It's a great thing!

So I spent close to 2 hours in the car today and it was actually nice. Plus! I got a new phone and can actually use my camera on it now :). Good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment