Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Garrett's first hair cut

Corbin had so much hair by the time he was a year old so we waited and got it cut immediately after he turned one (I just didn't want a hair cut before 1 bc they look so much older after it gets cut). With Garrett, however, he still doesn't have a ton of hair. He had a mullet though and mullets just aren't something I dream of my kids having. He is 16 months old and it was time.

Off to Snip Its we went. I tried somewhere else with Corbin one time and was very disappointed with how they handled a squirmy toddler. Snip it's had always been so good with making my boys comfortable so we will be going there until they get a little bigger. He was a champ!! He gave a few ugly looks about things, but he didn't cry for even a second. My sister in law, Stephanie, came with me to take pictures so big shout out her her!! It was a major help for me! Well, I'm sure your waiting to see pictures, so here they are!


No comments:

Post a Comment