Friday, October 19, 2012

Halloween fun!

I'm sure in the next two weeks you will see several posts on Halloween things. I am lead class mom for Corbin's class and have to plan their party, with the help of a couple other mommas in the class. I'm sure you will see a blog about how that goes and then of course a blog about the actual holiday.

But today it's about playgroup!! I hosted a craft party today for a Gould of our friends. We made these little glow balls that were made from a ping pong ball and a battery operated tea light. I thought it would be a simple thing to make but turns out clynt had to use his drill gun to drill the holes in the bottoms of the ping pong balls. I'm so thankful clynt loves me and my wacky need to have so much fun with our guys. Every time I host a party for Corbin's friends, he sits up the night before and helps me get everything together. He LOVES that our boys get to enjoy all these things, and I LOVe that he loves it! :)

Any ways, there is a picture of Clynt's ball below. They all turned out so cute! Corbin even slept with the one clynt made last night. Clynt made his an eyeball. I did a ghost, and other moms made Frankenstein, a bat, and other faces. So cute.

We also had a stamp area with Halloween stamps for the kiddos to have something to do on their own. And of course lots and lots of toys!!

And then the snacks!! Everyone knows I love to cook and maybe cool things is so much fun to be. Yet again clynt helped with making the faces on the pudding cups. Here are pictures of everything I made.


I have so so much fun with all my momma friends and Corbin and Garrett love all their friends so much too. So it was a great morning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment