Friday, October 12, 2012

Fall!

Fall to me means lots of outside time, lots of craft show, boots (ohhhhhh... The boots), sweaters, Christmas shopping, crafts, friends and so so much more!! However, it's HOT!!! I was a t a craft show with a sweet friend this morning and we couldn't stay long because a) our 3 yr old boys were making us crazy, and b) it was HOT. It is definitely not a typical craft show feel.. We are trying to play it off and still play outside and do some fun stuff, but man, I just want fall to come!!

We did however get a couple of cute things. 2 crosses for our cross wall (one blue for Corbin and a pink for me), and 2 spider yard signs (one says Corbin and the other Garrett). :). So cute!! Craft shows are amazing for buying some of the cutest things. I wish it was a little less hot though and we could enjoy it a little more. Hopefully it cools off soon and we can really enjoy the rest of the craft shows for the season!

I just love fall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment