Monday, October 1, 2012

My dear sister

For those that don't know, I have a twin sister. Man did we fight !! We went through times of major hatred, I mean who wouldn't with someone they have to share everything with! Clothes, shows, a bathroom, friends, etc.

But now!! My sister is my best friend. She is absolutely one of the most amazing people I have ever met. She loves me and my boys and she would be there for me in a heart beat. She treats clynt like a brother and would never do a mean thing in the world. My sister is a sweet, Christian woman and would do anything for any one. I'm not sure what my life would be like without my sister, but I can say it would not at all be the same.

She has thrown my baby shower, wedding shower, sip and see and so many other parties for me.  She has given my kids and I gifts for no reason other than loving us.  She has taken us to doctors appointments and been there for me when no one else would.  She knows me like the back of her own hand, and will tell me like it is.  She is simply amazing and my life is better because of her!

Having a twin is different. It's not at all a traditional sibling hood. We just have a connection that is different. It's (besides my husband) the most amazing relationship that I have. I'm forever thankful for it and praise God for giving her to me!!

I love you Rachel!!

1 comment: