Wednesday, August 11, 2010

2 blogs in one day!

My laptop is having issues with it's charger right now, so I havent blogged all week. So today you are going to get 2 blogs. They are just things that have been on my mind a little lately and I had intended on blogging Monday and Tuesday with them.

This one is about Friends. I have noticed that ever since I had Corbin (or even became pregnant with Corbin), I really just stopped wanting to do much. I felt like I would be classified as a bad mom if I went to get a drink after work with the girls instead of going to pick up Corbin, or if I left him with someone to go to dinner with friends. So I take him with me every where I go, but often times he ends up being the only kiddo there. So I just stopped going out too much. And with that, I stopped inviting people over or to go do things. I felt like I was always too busy for everything. I mean, we do see some of our friends but the friends that we have had the longest, I began to take for granted.

I love meeting new people and in turn making new friends and I seem to focus my time on the new people in my life. So I am on a mission to not only spend time with the new people in my life, but the old ones too. You are all so so important to me and to Clynt, that I don't want my absense to delete many years of laughs, and tears. I am going to invite people over for dinner one night a week, or every other week, depending on how the week goes, and catch up. I want to catch up on marraiges, kids, jobs, in-laws, siblings, loves, and all of it! Friends are important and they shouldn't come and go, and I don't want them too.

If you are one of those old friends who hasnt recieved a phone call or email from me in a while, expect on soon.

Love you guy!

Blog out!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Wish you lived closer. I would love for you all to come to our house!

    I feel the same about my friends around here. Though, I tend to think some people shy away if they know a little kid is around, and not come over for dinner. I guess I just feel awkward because it seems they feel awkward.

    ReplyDelete