Monday, August 30, 2010

Monday... Im TIRED!

Today was a very good day. We woke up and went to playgroup. I have only been two times so I am still in that awkward stage because I don't really know anyone, but Corbin had fun hanging out with all the kiddos and actually one little boy was born one day after Corbin. I love that because I think it is so so important for him to have lots of interaction with other kids his age. Their are so many kids of Stay at Home Moms that do not get the interaction they need, and so I am trying very hard to not have that problem with Corbin.

After playgroup, we went to the dreaded Wal-Mart. I say dreaded because I find it really hard to keep on my budget at Wal-Mart because of all the STUFF that they have... not to mention the lines, poor customer service (some of the time), so many people that dont pay any attention, and how much walking to have to do just to get back to the side of the store you parked on! Anyways, we got everything we needed and Corbin was very well behaved so it was good. Then we came home for nap time and I decided to bake. We had so many bananas left over at church the other day that I got to take some home with me. Corbin eats a banana every day, but all of these would have gone bad prior to him eating them, so I put some aside and baked with the others. I made banana nut muffins, and banana pudding. And I have had blueberries in my freezer in a while so I also made some blueberry muffins. It was all really yummy!! But my kitchen was a wreck!!

I then did the laundry, and then I rested. I was tired!! As soon as I could get a little rested, it was 4:15pm. Which means, dinner time! I have to start cooking around 4:30 to have dinner ready for Clynt when he gets home a little after five. We had some oh so very tasty bacon, lettuce, tomato (with avacado, onions, and cheese) wraps. They turned out delicious. I also made some pinto beans because my little man loves beans!!

Clynt then needed to go help a very good friend moved a swing set, so I went with so that I could visit with his wife and kiddos. We hung out for a while with them a visited and when we looked at the clock it was 9:00pm. It is really easy when we are with them to get caught up in conversation that we dont pay attention to the time. It was a great visit and much needed! We love visiting with them!

So overall, I had a wonderful day with my littlest love in my life. Now I am exhausted!!! So, its time to hit the sheets!

Blog out!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I would suggest you sign up for a Mother's day out program. So Corbin gets to interact with kids his own age, and you would get some time to yourself at home too.

    I haven't been on playdates with Ivan yet, because most of the people I suggest it too, end up bailing on me. So enough of my pity party, sounds like you're doing good though. :)

    ReplyDelete