Thursday, August 26, 2010

Last Day of Therapy

Today was the last day for Hand Therapy. It was definitely bittersweet. I am SOOO excited that I no longer HAVE to be somewhere without Corbin every Tuesday and Thursday but I had grown to be friends with my therapist. She became a friend that I would talk to for 2 hours a week. ld vent and talk about just anything. She didn't know anyone in my life and would just listen to me and give advice or tell me about her life. It was super cool. I was paying her to work on my wrist, but it grew to be more than just therapy. She became a friend. I invited her to our church. She has not come yet, but I bet she will at some point. I got her cell phone number so I can call and harass her now! haha.

Anyways, now I no longer have someone to talk to every single Tuesday and Thursday morning. So that is what I am sad about. Someone once told me that I can make friends with a wall. Im not sure that I would put it that way, but I do LOVE making new friends and I can pretty much open up to any one. And it was no different here.

So now that I have nothing to do on these mornings, I am on the look out for other things to get involved with on those day. Of course, now it will include Corbin. I think that the music class is going to be on Tuedays so that works out well, but I need to find a story time or something for the little guy to go to on Thursday mornings. If you know of anything, let me know. I think that Friendswood has one, but I havent looked into the days, so I need to do that. I know that they dont have anything on in August though.

Well, until next time!

Blog out!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. hey - I wasn't sure what type of therapy you were in based on the title of your blog - and after reading it still not sure! :)

    You do make friends easilly, we were just talking about you at dinner tonight and how much I enjoyed having you in our lives.

    I took my boys to the Friendswood Library for years - they have a great program and it is very toddler friendly. Highly recommend as a free fun worthwhile thing to do with your kiddo.

    De

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops... It was for my wrist. It is doing so much better now that the doctor says no more therapy!

    I miss you guys too... I was actually going through pictures on my computer yesterday and came across some of the boys taking pictures of themselves doing crazy things in my computer camera. (It has all different effects and stuff) CUTE!

    Yes, we like the Friendswood library and how toddler friendly it is. It is a very good spot to hang out!

    ReplyDelete