Monday, August 2, 2010

Family pictures

Amanda took our family pictures this weekend in Downtown Houston. They turned out awesome. I really wanted an "urban" feel to the pictures. We got some that were urban-y, but other that are just super cute. It is amazing to me how everyone has different tastes... When I showed them to family, they all asked for different ones! I am going to show you my favorite ones!

This one is one of my favorites! I just love the colors and my little man...

I love the depth in this one... I like how Corbin is out in front of us and he looks darn cute!!



This one is fun. I think it is a good picture of each of us! =)


This one seems to be a favorite of everyone. I like it too, but I am squinting a little so I dont like it of me! however both of my guys look awfully CUTE!!

This one is another favorite of everyone. It is Clynt's favorite too, so Im sure it will be in an 8X10 in our house! =)


No one said that this was their favorite, however I REALLY like the design of this one! I love that red wall and the stair, PLUS we are all open eyed! =)


No one said that this was their favorite, either, HOWEVER, it is my FAVORITE from the whole shoot! It is exactly what I was going for by taking pictures downtown! I wanted an urban look and this is it! This on will be in a 10X13 AT LEAST in our home! =)


Hope you enjoyed them!! Thanks AMANDA!! you are wonderful! =)

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. They came out really good deana....beautiful!!! I miss ya'll so much!

    ReplyDelete