Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

I finally ordered a charger for my laptop and it should be in by next week, so then you will start getting more blogs from me =) For now, I am having to go upstairs to my office to blog and... well.... im lazy, so that's not happening as often as I would like! So he is a ten on tuesday where the questions are mostly about my college day . =(

1. Where did you go to college?
Well.... I graduated from University of Houston- Downtown, but I also attended: Alvin Community College, San Jacinto College, North Idaho College, and Blinn College! Crazy because it still only took me 3.5 years to graduate! lol.

2. What did you study?
I got my Bachelor of Business Administration in Management.

3. Was college really all that it was cracked up to be?
It was okay... I meant lots of people and somewhat enjoyed myself!

4. How far were you from home?
Depended on the semester. The farthest was in Idaho, and the closest was living in their house!

5. Did you have the same roommate all four years?
Negative. The first semester i had 3 roomates, and then I went down to having Clynt and Tiffany!

6. Where did you order food from at 2am?
I would go to Whataburger... Unless Tiffany and I went to this crazy Greek place! lol....

7. Did you date in college or were you tied down?
I date A LOT my first year or two and then I met Clynt and the rest is history.

8. Funniest drunk college moment?
I would prefer not say! lol.

9. Did you make it to class on time?
When I would go to class, I was usually on time. Does that answer the question??

10. What was your favorite class in college?

hmmm... It was probably one of my marketing classes, those always seemed to keep me entertained!

Blog out!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment