Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ten on Tuesday: Pictures of life!

This Ten on Tuesday was a pain and I used my phone to take the pictures because I didnt feel like getting the camera out for a blog like this!!


For each of the following, take a picture. This is a chance for us to get a literal glimpse into each other’s lives. Feel free to skip a question if it doesn’t apply to you or it’s too personal. You can include explanations if necessary.

1. Your house.


This is the house that Clynt and I bought 3 years ago. We LOVE our home!

2. Your shower.


3. The inside of your refrigerator.

This just has to be the day before trash day when the fridge gets cleaned out!

4. Your pet.

Our 2 dogs. Mercede and Brandy.

5. Your favorite pair of shoes.

I guess Id say my boots are my favorite, although they don't get worn any time but Winter.

6. The most comfortable seat in your house.

When I was on bedrest, I stayed in this chair ALL the time!! When we have people over, they really do fight over this chair!!

7. Your favorite cup or coffee mug.
I don't really have a favorite mug.

8. Your laundry room.

We were too cheap to buy the pedestools so I have to bend down for the machines!! haha. We do LOVE our front loaders though.

9. The view from your office chair.


I sit on my couch to use my laptop. I guess I could have gone up to the office but I didnt feel like it. This is the computer I use the most of.

10. Your spouse/significant other/roommate.

photo.php.jpg


This is me and my wonderful hubby!! I love that man!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment