Monday, December 21, 2009

1st day off

Can I tell you how excited I am to be off for 2 weeks and spend all this time with my little man. He is as rather excited, at least I like to think so. He is always discovering new things and I love being one of the first to see! YAY! This morning he decided that he needs to have all the balls from the pool table on the floor. He was so excited about it! We have a pool table upstairs in our gameroom and the only way that he gets to be in there is if we are in there with him, we really need a gate at the top of our stairs but we have not yet done that. Anyways, the pool table is one tha tthe balls go to the front of the table when they are hit into a pockets, so all of the balls are currently in the end of the table slot, which Corbin can reach! The pool balls are perfect size for his little hands so he is fascinated by them. I didnt get any pictures because my camera was downstairs and I dont leave him upstairs by himself, but it was so cute. He would stand up and get 2 balls, then sit down and put them in his pile. He was just having so much fun with that.

Then, in our morning by ourselfs, I let Corbin go off with his own bottle, he was pretty excited, because evidently he wanted to experiment with standing under a table and drinking his bottle, I think that he though he was hiding because when he noticed me taking pictures he sat down and wondered off! It was funny. So I did get pictures of this.



This is amusing for me to watch him non-spot, he is so funny! He talks to me too. So cute!

Last night was our CARE group Christmas party, it was rather fun. We realy enjoy getting to spend time with our CARE group and have really been able to meet some amazing couples that we really enjoy spending time with. We are so blessed to have been able to meet these people and have them as part of our lives. They are wonderful! Sorry, I just had to give them a little bit of my blog time because of how important they are to us.

Now onto Clynt. He is not sure yet if he is going to have to go to the UK, but it is starting to look more and more probable. Why must my husband be so smart?!? LOL! I love that about him though. He is wonderful. Everyone keeps asking what is next for him, and I will say that we talk about the same thing everyday. Clynt really wants an MBA so the what is not the question, it is the where. It is all paid for my Clynt's service in the military so we will just have to look at the options and go from there. But right now, he wants to see what he can do about a raise or promotion, but other than that he staying put, the economy will tell us when the time is right for anything else!

Okay, well Corbin and I are going to go the town Center with Aunt Rachel and have lunch with thee family, so we will talk to you all later! My goal this week and next is a blog a day, no excuses, RIGHT??

Blog out!

No comments:

Post a Comment