Monday, December 28, 2009

Monday, 1 week till back at work...

Today is going to be a good day. Clynt is working but will be off the rest of the week for us to spend some more family time together. Corbin is playing up a storm as usual and is trying to walk every where is goes. It is so cute. He is having so much fun with all his new Christmas toys and so is Clynt! Clynt loves everything he got for Christmas, he was boxing last night on Wii and was doing great! It was a work out for him, so he was loving it! While I am typing Corbin just said his favorite new word. That would be "Uh Ohhhh!", most of the time we are blessed with an extra "Uh" so it is more like "Uh Uh Ohhh!". I love it! He is one little cutie. He will throw a ball across the room and say "uh Uh ohh.." . He wants stuff to hit the floor so that he can say it. So cute!

Today, I am going along with my mom, sister and a few other folks to a cooking class. I am excited. My dad is going to watch Corbin and so I think they are both excited! Then tonight, I dont really really know what we are doing. Tomorrow is Corbin's birthday and Clynt and I's anniversary. I am excited! They are both so special, and so it shall be a great day also! Im not sure what we are doing then also. I think I may have a dinner for Corbin's birthday and invite a few people over, and then maybe Clynt and I will do something on Wednesday. Then Thursday we are going to Pam's property to hang out for New Years Eve, and the Friday we have not yet decided if we are going to go to some of our friend's property in Hallisville or not. We shall decide today, we probably will but are not yet really sure, because we are kind of homebodies, this is sad to say, but I get anxiety traveling with Corbin, so often times I choose to stay home for no good reason, but Clynt wants to go so we will see.

Well, this blog has taken me an hour so far to write because I have been playing with Corbin off and on. He is in a good mood this morning, and he is starting to play with toys in more detail. It is funny to watch him. He is also so interested in the fire place now. We had our first fire in it ever on Christmas Eve, thanks to my wonderful sister. So, I think he loved the fire and now he just looks at the fire place. It is rather cute!

So I have to run, so that I can get Corbin's lunch together for my dad to feed him. Hopefully with my busy next couple of days I will be able to post. Did you know this is my 23rd post? Wow! i dont think I am doing horrible :P

Blog out!

No comments:

Post a Comment