Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve is almost over and we had a great day. I made blueberry pancakes for breakfast, well I made homeade batter and then Clynt had to actually execute the pancake making, but all the same, we had blueberry pancakes. Then we went a did a couple last minute shopping trips, followed by lunch with Clynt's dad and his wife (from now on, they will be referenced by Tim and Charlye), and then we went to their house to visit for a little while. Then we went to church and then came home for filet mignon, mashed potatoes, green beans,salad, and breadsticks.... It was yummy!! Then we put a fire on in our fire place and had smores... It was all so nice. My whole family joined us, and helped fix dinner. It was so nice, we do this every year, so it is always nice. Then Clynt's mom and husband (Pam and Steve) came over and we did our gift exchange, but we will be going to spend some more time with them on Saturday, so that will be nice. Tomorrow morning, we will be going over to my parents house for Santa with Michael and then we will have dinner and games with Tim, Charlye and family.

So for the gifts: Clynt knew every single item that he was getting, because he bought most of it, and I honestly dont know what all that consisted of, I just wrapped! I know a router and some things to go with it, and a torque wrench but that is all I know! Then my sister got us an outside fire pit. It is a very pretty one, so I am excited! My dad got us a surround sound, blu-ray disk system. It is rather fancy, Clynt is working on that now. He is talking to me but I am writing on this so Im not listening!!! Anyways, we were very blessed. Corbin got a lot of toys, and a really cool gaming system thing for babies that can play as a toy not of the TV also. It has a lot of educational functions, and it is rather neat! We also gave everyone gifts and we just visited. It was a nice night. Oh yea, Pam and Steve got us a BOSE Ipod player, so that is pretty neat. We have it in our living room right now, but we havent decided if we would rather have it upstairs in the game room or not. It is pretty fancy also.

In the future we will not do all of Corbin's toys on Christmas Eve but this year, it just worked out that way, although he will still have other presents tomorrow from other people, so it will be good. I got a lot pictures of all the excitement. Corbin was much more into opening presents this time than at his birthday party. It was cute. Here are just a few:



I hope that you all have wonderful plans for Christmas tomorrow, and dont forget to remember that it is Jesus's Birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment