Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Blogging

So finding the time to blog is not coming easy to me but it is encouraging when I go to church or a concert (at the church) or even just to work and people tell me "Hey, I love reading your blog", then I realize that I am not just doing this for myself, I doing this to keep people posted on Corbin's growth and Clynt and I's time (or lack there-of). A friend of mine does a 10 for Tuesday thing with random questions, and she answers them. I always look forward to them, so I think that I shall start doing that. Next Tuesday, if I remember, I shall copy Amanda (I think she copied from someone else also). So make sure to check back them.

Corbin LOVES our Christmas tree. We took pictures last night, but have not yet loaded them to my computer yet, so I will load tonight and share. But anyways, he loves the Christmas tree so much that he walked to it last night! He is not walking yet, so those 4 steps to get to the most shiny, glittery ornament on the tree was a big deal! He was sooo excited about it! I sure do love that little guy and everything that he manages to do new each day. He is one happy little dude! Although, if you have the pleasure of being around Corbin, it is funny, because he is much like his father and will just look at you and be very serious until he warms up. No crying, just seriousness, and it looks as if he is not a happy baby, but if you know him very well, he is a super happy baby, he just needs to know you. He is most defineately Clynt's child. His temperment and the way he wants to figure everything out is all Clynt. I just dont care about details, but he and Clynt are extremely detail oriented.

We are currently trying to firgure out if we have a left handed child. Clynt is left handed and Corbin is seeming to favor his left hand much more lately. Clynt is really hoping that it works out that way, but we shall see. Left handed people are a little more difficult. Quick story- Clynt and I were shopping at the big market in Seattle one time and I found some silverware that I just LOVED but it was curved. I didnt notice anything, I just though it was really cool and Clynt held it and it was super un-comforatable because it was designed for right handed people. It was a pay per setting set so I asked if we could get a couple settings for left-handed people and we were informed that they dont make them. Needless to say they didnt sell us any silverware, but that is when I realized that things are as easy for left-handed people. But I have learned the whole sit on a certain side of the table thing and all that now, so I think it would be fine and it is fun to be different. SOOOO it doesnt matter to me what hand Corbin is!

Anyways, I am waiting on the prints for Corbin's pictures to come so that I can send them out, along with some of his Christmas cards. Which by the way, the santa pictures went fine. He didnt smile, which did not suprise me, bc Corbin did not know Santa, but he didnt cry either, so I call that a success!

I hope that all of your holidays are going great and you are keeping in mind the reason for the season! Much love to you all!

Blog out! (thanks Amanda)

No comments:

Post a Comment