Saturday, December 19, 2009

Clynt Passed!

So, as you probably already know, Clynt passed his FE exam that he took 8 weeks ago. We just got the results last night and couldnt be more excited! This now means that Clynt must apply for his EIT liscense. For those of you who dont know, that is an Engineer in Training. He has been an engineer for 3.5 years now, but he didnt have any official liscense or anything. So this is good for his career. The accredidation from Clynt's school (Thomas Eddison) is not really that of UT or A&M as far as engineering goes so he must have his degree for 8 years prior to taking his test for being a PE (professional engineer), but in the mean-time he put take and pass his FE exam, which now, Clynt has accomplished! YAY! Maybe he will get a raise now! LOL! No, but seriously, I have never seen Clynt so excited, and I am soooo happy for him!


Clynt and his brother were giving me a hard time today for not update my blog lately so I just want to call them out for a second. Corey and Clynt--- Leave me alone, or do your own blog!!! Okay, now I am happy! No, they both enjoy reading my blog and I am very appreciative of that. Corey was the first ever to leave me a comment and I think it is great that he can keep up with us, since he lives in Alabama and we dont get to see him very often. We love you Corey (and Kathleen!).

Okay, I promised pictures of Corbin and the Christmas tree, so here they are! Might I say prior to the pictures, that I do have presents under the tree now, I have had them all for a while, but I just wrapped them tonight, so they are all there now. We shall see how that goes with Corbin tomorrow and the rest of the week until Friday!



I am now off until January the fourth and I could not be more excited to spend the next couple of weeks with Corbin!! I am sooo excited! Corbin will probably be walking like crazy by the end of the 2 weeks and I am so pumped that I get to share that time with him. He has been taking a regular 4 and 5 steps to get to anything that he really wants, he is doing so good. He will fall or loose balance and he will get back up and keep going. He is a little champ! His 1 year doctors appt in on January 4th, so we shall find out then about his diet. He is a little guy. His weight isnt really increasing at all and hasnt for about 6 months. In 6 months, he has gone from 17 pounds to 19 pounds :(... And he started solids and formula 6 months ago. So it is strange, but he is growing in height, so that is good. We shall see how it goes, I am really anxious about it! I sure do love that little guy. He is one CUTE fellow!

Okay, I will try to post another blog tomorrow! I promise, I will try! If not, I am off all week so expect more than 1 or two!

Blog out!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I agree, update more! I love reading it. :) I'll remind you about the Ten on Tuesday too.

    Ian hasn't gained much weight either. He went from 15 to 17 pounds from 6 months to a year. I decided not to think it's a big deal. If he eats and seems fine. It's fine. It's really hard not to stress out over it though.

    ReplyDelete