Friday, December 11, 2009

Family Pictures

So I told you all that we went and had pictures taken last Sunday and I now have all the proofs. They are absolutely adorable. I had Corbin's Christmas cards made with the following pictures:


I would upload a lot more but, the file sizes are very large so I really cant! The link to get to all the pictures is http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%253A%252F%252Fsabrinakphotography.zenfolio.com%252Fp394077385&h=2c4900dfcd83eee31a6740ce96e9c4eb&ref=mf and our password is Waddell. I dont know how that is going to come out on the blog since I can only see numbers and letters. But oh well! I am very please with them, and I have bought all the rights, so now, all you have to do is click on it and download the original image and that will give you a good enough quality to order up to a 20X30, I think. Not that you would want to do that, but hey, I might!

Tonight is our twin neice's birthday party and the tomorrow is our friend's son Joshua's party. And then tomorrow night is Tour De Lites, which is a fundraiser that Keep Pearland Beautiful puts on for the Hike and Bike trails of Pearland. It is a bike ride, but there is always haywagons for those that dont want to ride, which is what Clynt, Corbin and i will be doing. You get to go through Green Tee and look a Christmas lights. Hopefully that will put us in the Christmas mood, because I really need to get moving and get my Christmas tree up! It is Corbin's 1st Christmas so I need to stop slacking! I am good at pictures and cards, which are going out today, but the decorating stuff gets to me. You have to get it alllll out and then in a couple of weeks, put it allll back up! What a waste. But you know that Christ was born and that is all the reason in the world to get off of my lazy butt! We need to all keep that in mind as the season;s are here, and just remember that Christmas is NOT about us. How about if you bake a birthday cake for Jesus on Christmas day and give everyone a reminder that the day is about Jesus being born! I think that is what we will do. It will be a tradition! YAY!

Anyways, i hope that you enjoy Corbin's pictures! Until later!

No comments:

Post a Comment