Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Day 3 in a row

Okay, so I am rather proud of myself. This is 3 days in a row that I have blogged! YAY! Today's will be short however, because I am going to go get a massage. Yes I said message, and I am very excited about it! I need some relaxation!

I dont know if I told you or not, but I got a message from Shutterfly last week about a free photobook, so I went on there website, created one and sure enough, it was free! Well, plus the 7.99 shipping, but I was excited! It came in yesterday and I love it! I have never made on before but I think I will do more. This one was Corbin's first year. Maybe I shall do one each year! Very neat! Corbin is walking more and more now, although I still wouldnt consider him a walker, he is very close though. I have had so much fun watching him the last few days. He is a little cutie! His hair is getting so long though and to me it looks girly. There are no curls to save so I think that we will cut it soon. Do you all think this is a horrible idea?
You can kind of see it in the picture while we picked out our Christmas tree. Clynt and i are in a debate, so I could use some advice, unless you are on Clynt's side! LOL! Im just kidding, any advice is welcomed!

I am so excited for Corbin's first Christmas and my new camera to take lots of pictures! Woohooo... Plus Clynt and I second anniversary is next week. Clynt is suprising me with plans though, so I dont know what we are doing. Also that day is Corbin's real first birthday! Sooo many exciting things all within 4 days! YAY!

Well im so sorry this is so short, but we must leave now... Maybe you shall get a second post today?? Dont hold your breath, but you never know!

Blog out!

No comments:

Post a Comment