Thursday, December 3, 2009

Corbin's Party

So the weather does not look that great for Saturday, so the kids that will be playing in the moonwalk will likely need sweaters or jackets, but hey, they are kids and will enjoy it all the same. I am going to attempt an applesauce cake in a giant cupcake pan for corbin's smash cake. But I have to actually make 2 because his pictures are going to be taken on Saturday and we will need the smash cake for the pictures also. Too much to do. I am going to try to burn a DVD with pictures of Corbin's 1st year, and play that on our TV during the party. I think that would be sweet. My good friend Courtney is making a Crown cake for the top of the cake stand that Clynt is building me. We will have cupcakes on the bottom layers and then the crown on the top. Should be cute. I am very excited.

Well Corbin took 3 steps yesterday. He will only take steps when he is paying attention to something else. He was going between two toys and had his eyes on them. He just falls into us when we stand in front of him to get him to come to us. He is a little goober! He will be taking off any day now though, and so I am enjoying these last few days of calmness.. Then it is going to be all on! He is one cute little man! i may be a little biased though :)

I found a new song that I just lo0ve! It is "How HE Loves" by the David Crowder Band. I had never heard of this song until we were in Alabama last week at Clynt's Cousin's Church and they were playing it for a skit they were doing and everyone was in tears. Then my mom bought me the new Wow! Christian CD and it was on there. It is an amazing son with amazing lyrics. You should defineately go check it out! If only we could Love like God loves! I think we should all try our hardests to love more! God is LOVE so why should we not love everyone?! Church this past weekend was all about that, and I am really wanting to make even greater of an effort to LOVE everyone. People make mistakes, but so do WE!

So, life is very good right now, and I hope that everyone elses holiday seasons are going great! I love all of you! Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment