Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The party is over

I know, I know, it is Wednesday and I am just now getting to a blog about Corbin's party. The party went great, although it was somewhat chaiotic with over 40 people in attendance. Below are some pictures of how everything turned out. The cake stand and cake were AWESOME! Thanks SOOO mcuh Courtney! The sandwiches turned out really cute, and the crown was adorable too. However I forgot till the end of the party about the crown and Michelle reminded me, so we got a couple pictures, and that is okay! Considering the weather on Friday was a mess and we actually had a couple of inches of snow, we cancelled the moon walk. So that was no good, but hey, there was still snow outside so the bigs kids got to play in the snow. The little kids all played with Corbin's mounds of toys in our formal living/dining. Corbin has 3 friends that are all within 2 weeks of Corbin's age and they all seemed to play well together. They are all sooo cute!! Okay, so I am sure that you are waiting on the pictures!





Corbin got lots of great gifts and we appreciate every last one of them.

Christmas time is upon us, and so is the money spending frenzy! I have got most of our Christmas shopping done, but we still have a final few items. We are going to try to get a Christmas tree tonight and take lots of pictures for Corbin's 1st Christmas. Speaking of pictures, we went to Sabrina K Photography and had Christmas, birthday, and family pictures taken. We were supposed to be outside, but once again the weather wasnt cooperating, so we did the studio thing. It was a little disappointing and Corbin didnt want to smile for anything, so I am interested to see how they turned out. I hope that we will get to see them by the end of the week, because I really need to get Christmas cards out, and thank you cards from the party!

We are still patiently awaiting Clynt's test results. It has now been 8 weeks, so I really hope that they will be here soon. I know Clynt hopes so too.

Well that is all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment